Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel like there's just no point in tryna save ppl. There are so many fallacies & traditions that corrupt the Church that Christians don't know what is real and what isn't. Or better yet...what to follow or what not 2 follow. Example, the other day a co-worker asked me what is the "right" religion? I replied "well, which ever one follows Bible principle most accurately WITHOUT any outlandish interpretations that fit their specific theology of one a specific Church." She was raised in a culture that believes heavily in ghost & supersticians & things of that sort. So she asks me if I beleive in the "afterlife" & I reply "no". I then proceeded 2 share with her the reason I didn't believe in those things...I take her to ecclesiactes 9:5, which explains that there is NO afterlife directly after one dies. Now, instead of questioning the institution that has been telling her these lies...she tells me "well, I still believe in ghosts". My mouth dropped, I was like "wow!" so the Word of God means nothing when it is put up against culture, traditions, & most of all lies. Remember Christians, Eve's 1st sin was not eating the fruit, it was not standing on what God had told her regardless of what ANYONE tried 2 tell her. Think about it. Goodnite

No comments: